Dynamic Occlusion System
Official Website: http://darkcom.dev/dynamic-occlusion
Dynamic Occlusion is a tool that will allow you to run your game with a lighter and focused on dynamic objects in the game experience. although it served in all cases.
Friendly with unity static occlusion system, fully automated, low memory consumption and high performance. Skip configurations tedious and long waits when baking
How to use:
Simply add the script DynamicOcclusion.cs on your camera or on an empty GameObject. to run you must assign the item to a layer intended to dynamic Occlusion and this object must not be static and optional dynamic LOD can add the items you want to put more performance.
Compatible with Unity 5 and above/ compatible for Mobile / Etc
- not need baking times, the components are managed automatically
- fully compatible with procedural scenes, build your scene on awake method.
- easy to use, only assign a layer to DOS and uncheck the static gameobject checkbox
- Occlude lights, sounds, all renderers and terrains
Dynamic LOD: using only one component you can control multiple objects, you can set 3 LODs directly from your project, allowing cleaner and less memory consumption scenes.
- Occlusion culling 100% + System dynamic levels of detail for unity + Dynamic - Integrated Quality ChangerNo need baking time.
- 100% compatible with procedural scenes.
- system uses frustum plans.
- Shuriken particle works, Legacy Trail Render, Render Line, Billboards and Skinned.
- Occlusion of lights and Lens Flares.
- Occlusion of sound.
- It supports real-time shadows.
- supports dynamic batching
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Fixed Out of Memory Problem in WebGLMay 28, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.